Ask your child or grandchild – What is your favorite thing about Pressman? Almost certainly whatever their answer is, Annual Giving helps support that.
Annual Giving supplements every aspect of our day-to-day and provides the necessary extra dollars to enrich our programs. Our goal this year is 100% participation from our entire community and to raise $1,000,000.
Your Gifts to Annual Giving help support:
- State of the art technology classes, software and equipment
- MakerSpace and STEAM program
- Enrichment programs, including yoga, performing/ fine arts and science
- Small class sizes designed to enhance learning, engage each student in hands-on learning and exploration.
- Professional development for faculty in latest educational research and instructional methods
- Financial aid and scholarship
- New worship experiences, such as Hama’alot musical prayer service
- Holiday experiences to enrich the holidays
- Remarkable clergy available for lifecycle events
- Lifeskills programs and more…
Annual Giving also provides the funds necessary to ensure that we exceed the expectations of all members of the community. The funds raised through Annual Giving allow for a multitude of worship and holiday experiences, ensure that we are able to attract, employ and retain exceptional clergy, teachers and staff, maintain and improve our buildings, and invest in the future of Judaism by providing the most up-to-date and progressive materials for all students enrolled in our school and families that attend our synagogue.
Maybe you’re asking yourself, why should I give? Or What are my benefits of giving?
In addition to benefits of membership including, High Holiday day tickets, Annual Giving is tax- deductible to full extent of the law. I want to ensure this community thrives for us and our children. Through your donation you become an investor in this community, more importantly, you become a role model for your children in giving back, Tzedakah and critical Jewish values. I’m proud to support Annual Giving every year.
So give now with the form below, or you can speak first with your class captain.
Questions? Contact your class captain or me – email@example.com
Development Chair for Pressman Academy’s Education Cabinet
Click here for more information regarding Giving Levels and Benefits.